A modular walkway system that provides a level walking surface on flat, barrel and sloping roofs
Permanent roof top walkway solution
KeeWalk® provides a safe, anti-slip, level walking surface for anyone, who needs to access a roof in the course of their work. It provides a clear demarcation route which protects the roof surface from unnecessary damage and uniformly distributes the pedestrian load across its surface.
KeeWalk® is designed for modern roof types including composite or built up trapezoidal profile, standing seam metal roofs and membrane roofs. It can be used on flat, barrel and sloping roofs, with standard longitudinal, traverse sections and steps allowing access to be created for virtually any roof configuration from 0 to 35 degrees.
- Complies with the test requirements of EN 516:2006.
- Longitudinal, traverse and steps options
- Provides clear on-roof demarcation
- Prevents roof surface being damaged
- Flexible, modular system adaptable to changing roof angles from 0 to 35 degrees
- Modules supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections
- Enhanced slip resistance
- Glass reinforced Nylon treads and aluminium frame
- Secure under foot
- Pre-assembled standard parts available from stock
- Ease of installation
- No be-spoke parts required to be manufactured
- On-site adjustment minimises site visits and labour costs
KeeWalk® is offered in standard modules, which can be supplied ex-stock for rapid installation on virtually any rooftop project. The modules are supplied as 1.5m and 3m pre-assembled sections to suit the requirements of different roofs. These lightweight modules are constructed from glass reinforced nylon treads attached to aluminium support beams that are fixed to the roof surface.
Steps and traverse option features adjustable brackets, enabling Kee® Walk installation to be easily fitted to multiple roof configurations from 0 to 35 degrees. The installer can easily set the angle of the steps or traverse section, by removing the locating bolt in the support brackets, adjusting the angle and replacing the bolt at the desired point on the hinge. No bespoke parts are required.
Setting the roof top safety standards
- Compliant with the test requirements of EN 516:2006 Class 1-C (Prefabricated Accessories for Roofing - Installations for roof access - Walkways, treads and steps) and assistance compliance with the Work at Heights regulations Slip resistance compliant to British Standard BS 4592
- Fire Rated to Class HB of UL94 (harmonised with ISO 9772)
- The KeeWalk® system is fully compatible with all horizontal safety line systems including Kee Safety's KeeLine® system.