Stairwell maintenance whilst first floor access is maintained
The clever design of ‘Walk-Thru’ provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor. This is achieved by simply rolling back the aluminium slatted decking as required.
• Just 10-15 minutes to assemble and position
• Featuring unique roll-out anti-slip decking for access
• Adjustable for both height and reach
• Folds flat – fitting easily into a small van or estate car
• No tools required - quick-fix pins only
Stairwell access has long been a problem in both social and private housing. Traditional methods using boards and step ladders have resulted in many accidents and have become a focal point for concern by Health & Safety professionals throughout the UK.
• Length adjustment - 1.5/2.0/2.5 metres (longer to order)
• Height adjustment - 1.5 to 2.5 metres (higher to order)
• Supplied with stabilisers and fully adjustable handrails
• Constructed from high-grade aluminium