Our guardrails are made of incredibly durable Kee Klamp tube fittings, which help them last decades in any weather conditions.
Easy to install
Fitting these railing systems requires no welding, which speeds up installation time and saves money on labour costs.
Our Kee Klamp guardrail is a flexible solution that suits any layout and industry.
Keeps you safe
Our team can help design a safe guardrail system that complies to the relevant standards.
Guardrails that suit your requirements
Our safety railing system is designed to suit your exact requirements. That is why we offer a variety of finishes and materials and work with you to ensure conformity with the relevant standards.
Installation could not get easier than this
Our handrails use a tube and fittings system which makes them incredibly easy to install, replace or adjust. The system doesn't require any specialist tools or specialised labour, making it one of the easiest structures to put together.
What is more, if it ever gets damaged or needs sections replaced, all you need to do is unscrew the respective section and replace it with a new one, with almost zero down-time to your operations.
Choose between aluminium or galvanised steel
Both aluminium and galvanised steel are incredibly sturdy materials that will make the safety railing last for years or decades to come. But you might prefer one over the other depending on your project.
- Galvanised steel: With a more rugged, industrial look, galvanised steel is designed to last. This is heavier than aluminium and has a more rugged look. Tube and fittings are supplied hot dip galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461.
- Aluminium: Aluminium is perfect for very humid areas such as docks or water treatment plants. Incredibly lightweight, aluminium handrails have a sleeker, more polished look compared to galvanised steel. These components are made from high grade aluminium silicon magnesium alloy.
Go powder-coated for increased visibility
Powder-coating safety rails is a requirement when it comes to DDA standards. The coating process also helps the railing system stand out from the background. For example, warehouses and factories use powder-coated handrails to separate pedestrian access areas from zones used for machinery, thus increasing safety and decreasing the risk of hazards.
Depending on your project, we can powder-coat the entire railing system using any RAL colour to ensure safety where that is needed. We use durable, polyester coating applied to already galvanised/polished products.
We can help you design the perfect guardrail or you can do it yourself
Our system is incredibly easy to use - from both a design perspective and the installation aspect.
Our team is here to help you design a railing system that suits your needs, but if you prefer a quicker solution, then why not try our Kwik Kit pre-constructed uprights?
for our safety guardrails
Guardrails are versatile products that provide a safe barrier between the user and a hazard.
Some of the typical uses for our rails are:
- In warehouses or factories - To segregate vehicles and pedestrians and create walkway routes, while avoiding unnecessary collisions.
- Around water waste treatment plants - To protect maintenance and operations teams and prevent users from accidentally falling into the water.
- In other types of marine environments - Our safety rails can be successfully used around docks, bridges, on beaches or around rivers and seas.
- In railway stations - To prevent people from accessing forbidden areas or aid crowd control. A DDA handrail also helps less able-bodied users access the railway services safely.
- Around railway lines or other transport routes such as motorways - To restrict pedestrian access to forbidden areas.
- Around stadiums or other events or sports venues - To guide pedestrian movement towards relevant areas and restrict access to zones that have not been designed for public use.
- Around any building with a high footfall - Such as GP surgeries, hospitals, shops, city councils and more.
We can help configure, deliver and install your safety rail solution, or you can go for a supply-only system to save costs: you decide the level of service you need from us.
Our guardrails require no welding or fabrication on site, which means that you will not waste time or money on laborious installation. Go for a supply-only service if you are already familiar with our systems.
We understand that sometimes you might need someone to asses your site and recommend a suitable solution. One of our specialists will arrange a site survey and discuss your requirements with you.
If you are looking for a complete turn-key service, look no further. Our team can: conduct a site survey, advise on suitable solution, install the system for you and answer any of your questions.