- Size tube: 8
- Tube thickness: 2.9 mm
- Tube outer diameter: 48.3 mm
- Decide how you would like to start and end your run. Will you require a D-return (free-standing) or do you need to fix the end to a wall (in which case use a pair of wall fixings)?
- How long do you need your run to be? We measure runs in linear metres. Select the length you are looking for. In between lengths? Select the longest option: you can always cut the tube on site using only a hacksaw.
- Does the system require any corners? Select the 90° option for 90° corners and / or the variable angle option for corners other than 90°.
- Add the system to your basket and check out like you would normally do.
- After you placed your order, a member of our team will give you a call back to make sure that the system you purchased is indeed suitable for your project.
- Complies to EN 13374
- Durable, made of galvanised steel
- Quick and easy assembly, requires no welding
- Configurable to suit your layout
- Design load of 300 N/m applied horizontally along the top rail
- Modular: sections can be added to and changed on site
Configure your own roof handrail system.
This configurable KeeGuard free-standing roof edge protection kit is suitable for flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 10°. This is a collective fall protection solution that does not penetrate the roof membrane. Our kits are only suitable for building a roof edge system that is 6m long or more.
These kits are NOT SUITABLE for runs below 6 linear metres. If your area is under 6m, please get in touch. A KeeGuard system under 6m is called a 'short run' and requires extra weights for stability. Using one of our 6m runs for areas under 6m will deem the system unsafe.
The kits are supplied with lengths of 3.2m tube. If you need runs that are in between the sizes you see available, please get in touch. Alternatively, you can always cut the tube using a hacksaw.
Warning! If you cut the tube, please make sure you still follow the installation guidelines in the Brochure and Installation manual below.
Designed to only comply with EN13374. If you are looking for compliance to EN14122-3 please get in touch.
This kit is only suitable for the following scenarios. If you have different requirements, please get in touch. Using this kit in other scenarios than the ones described below will render the system not safe.
This kit only suitable for:
|Roof type||Max pitch||Restrained/ Unrestrained|
|Mineral grade felt||10||Restrained*|
|Mineral grade felt||10||Unrestrained*|
* Restrained - If a parapet of a min height of 150mm is present * Unrestrained - If there is no parapet at all The following scheme shows the difference between restrained / unrestrained:
How to order
What you need to know before choosing a KeeGuard kit
Before choosing a KeeGuard kit, ensure there is enough space on the roof for the counterweights. If you are tight on space, you might need KeeGuard Premium. Check the dimensions of each KeeGuard part
Our KeeGuard kits only work on the following roofs: mineral felt and PVC membrane.. Get in touch if you need a system for a different type of roof.
Before installing KeeGuard, make sure you have read all the installation instructions and details in the Operation and Maintenance Manual. Download the manual here
When assembling KeeGuard, wear adequate protection. A full body harness and lanyard should be worn if no other fall protection is present on the roof. Do not attach your PPE to KeeGuard.
Under no circumstance should you use KeeGuard as a holding rope device or a man anchor. KeeGuard was not designed for this.
Installation should be done as instructed in the manual. Do not modify the system as this may not keep workers safe any longer.
Always use all the parts supplied in a kit, especially the weights. These are what makes the system suitable for your roof layout. Changing this will endanger lives.
KeeGuard was designed as a permanent system. Using it on other roofs will put people in danger. We can help you reconfigure an existing KeeGuard system, but never just assume that what works on one roof will work on another.
Perform a system check at least once a year to ensure that the kit is still safe and in good condition.
Do you have different requirements? Get a quote for a KeeGuard system suitable for your project now.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||N/A|