Structural protection barrier - 0.5m (approx 20")ex VAT £206.59 inc VAT £247.91Height: 500mm. This barrier sits around all types of columns, posts and corners, steel girders and buildings in order to help avoid damage created by vehicles manoeuvring in tight spaces.ex VAT £206.59 inc VAT £247.91
Structural protection barrier - 1m tall (approx 39")ex VAT £307.33 inc VAT £368.80Height: 1000mm. This barrier sits around all types of columns, posts and corners, steel girders and buildings. Helps avoid damages created by vehicles manoeuvring in tight spaces.ex VAT £307.33 inc VAT £368.80
Structural protection barrier - 1.5m tall (approx 59")ex VAT £329.40 inc VAT £395.28Height: 1500mm. This barrier is designed to sit around all types of columns, posts and corners, steel girders and buildings and help avoid damages created by vehicles manoeuvring in tight spaces.ex VAT £329.40 inc VAT £395.28
There's a safety barrier for any industrial application
Use our upright protector kits to avoid collision damage to corners, posts or any other structure. Perfectly suitable for warehouses or factories, especially where forklifts are being used.
A large variety to choose from
Our pipe barriers come in all shapes and sizes to ensure that you find the right solution for your particular requirements. Our range of readily available kits includes:
- Corner protectors
- Pipe barriers
- Pallet racking protectors
- Column and lamp post barriers
Sturdy, industrial strength barriers
Made of sturdy galvanised steel, all our barriers are designed to last. The materials we use for our kits together with the hi-vis powder-coating ensure that the barriers are suitable for installation both indoors as well as outdoors, with no rusting if installed and cared for adequately.
Upright systems that help protect your goods
Being hi-vis, all our kits in this range act as a visual and physical barrier between the areas you are looking to protect and potential hazard agents such as moving machinery. Their presence can help avoid such hazards in the first place.
A modular design that is easy to work with
We want our kits to be easy to install and work with. The modular design of these barriers makes them straigh-forward to install, replace and maintain. Should a section ever get damaged, all you need to do is remove it and replace it, while keeping the operations down-time to an absolute minimum.
Incredibly easy to install
Our kits include the tube and fittings you need to construct the units. The tube and fittings attach to one another using an allen key which tightens the grub screws incorporated within the fittings. This system helps eliminate the need for specialised tools or specialised labour.
Compliant to BS EN 15512:2009
Our warehouse barriers comply with BS EN 15512:2009 - 'Steel static storage systems. Adjustable pallet racking systems. Principles for structural design.'
The standard states that appropriate safety measures need to be put in place so that impact damage caused by forklift trucks or other moving equipment against rack-uprights is avoided. Of course, accidents can and do happen; the standard suggests the inclusion of upright protectors:
- An upright protector with a min height of 400 mm needs to be positioned at the end upright of each run of racking between cross-aisles.
- An upright protector shall be positioned at those uprights positioned at all aisle and gangway intersections.
- The upright protector needs to absorb an energy of at least 400Nm in any direction at any height between 0,10 m and 0,40 m.
- The upright protector needs to be positioned in such a way that, after its deformation by absorbing an impact, the upright will not be damaged.
- Rack protection may be designed theoretically; alternatively testing shall be carried out for the purpose of acceptance. Tests shall be on the basis of a mass being dropped or swung into the protector to model the energy absorption requirement of 400 Nm.
Looking for a full solution for your warehouse or factory?
Get in touch with our team who will work with you to ensure that you get the safety solution you need.
- Ground-based barriers & handrails: Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Powder-coating available.
- Self-closing safety gates: Available in a variety of designs. Powder-coated versions ready-to-buy.
- Pallet gates for mezzanine use: Safety up and over gates for goods loading and unloading.
- Step-over platforms: Bespoke up and over platforms designed with your specific requirements in mind
Our warehouse range is a cost-effective solution to help avoid collisions in a warehouse environment. It was designed in accordance with BS EN 15512:2009.