- High-grip rubber feet to guard against outwards slip
- Twin rubber wheels for high-level lateral grip
- Tool-tray to keep hands free for use>
Levelling facility for sloping ground
- Spirit level illustrates correct 4:1 ladder angle
- Rear stabilising foot to reduce outward slip
- Stand-off provides comfortable and correct body positioning
- Ladder-tie for securing to the wall
- Wide base provides lateral stability and high resistance to roll-over
- Rung-lock to fix ladder at desired height
- Harness attachment point for safe work positioning
Safe hands-free working is possible with our high-quality, lightweight Hands-Free Ladder. By using the permanently fixed harness attachment and wall tie-in, a whole host of building maintenance tasks can be carried out dual handed.
Hands-Free Ladder has 11 built-in safety features, making it ideal for all short duration building maintenance tasks. Available as either 3m, 3.5m or 4m double extension ladder.
11 built-in safety features
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||38.0000|
|Size (H x L x D)||3500mm x 900mm x 300mm|