- It only takes 10-15 minutes to assemble the product and position for use.
- It features a unique roll-out anti-slip decking for access.
- It is adjustable for both height and reach.
- The system folds flat, fitting easily into a small van or estate car.
- No tools required for installation: quick-fix pins only.
- Length adjustment - 1.5/2.0/2.5 metres (longer to order)
- Height adjustment - 1.5 to 2.5 metres (higher to order)
- Supplied with stabilisers and fully adjustable handrails
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium
The Walk Thru stairwell access system is designed to aid stairwell maintenance (which is traditionally done using boards and step ladders.
Its clever design provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor. This is achieved by simply rolling back the aluminium slatted decking as required.
Stairwell access has long been a problem in both social and private housing. Traditional methods using boards and step ladders have resulted in many accidents and have become a focal point for concern by Health & Safety professionals throughout the UK.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||69.9000|
|Size (H x L x D)||1710mm x 180mm x 165mm|