- Clearance height: 200mm
- Clearance length: 963mm
- Length: 1220 mm
- Total width: 680 mm
- Total height: 275 mm
- Clearance height: 200 mm
- Over exposed trays: Exposed pipe trays present a risk of tripping, which can make roof maintenance tricky.
- Over exposed cables: Cables and trays can easily be damaged if stepped on. This also implies additional costs for repairing and replacing the items.
- Over various other low level obstacles: A series of low level obstacles represent a big tripping hazard in any environment, whereas this is a roof or a factory.
- 1.5k/n load applied over 100mm square area and must not deflect more than a given amount.
- 2.6k/n load applied over 100mm square area and must not have residual deflection more than a given amount.
A fixed step-over platform suitable for installation over low lying pipework, tube, cable trays, wires or any similar obstacles. Has a 200mm (H) x 963mm (L) clearance.
The platform is in stock and ready to ship within a couple of working days. Suitable for flat surfaces, requires fixing into the ground.
Use this mini step-over on surfaces that present low-level tripping hazards, such as cable trays and pipes. These hazards can be present on roofs, in factories, warehouses or any other setting. Typical installation for our mini step-ups:
Just like all our other fall protection and safe access solutions, these mini platforms are made to last. Built using industrial strength materials, they can keep you safe for years to come and, with adequate care, even decades.
Materials used: Malleable cast iron, aluminium alloy, high grade nylon, PVC, mild steel. Uses Kee Klamp fittings.
Finish: Galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 / Natural / HDG.
Easy to install
Our low-level steps come part assembled and can be put together directly on site using a simple allen key. You can install a mini step in minutes!
The platforms come with a full IFU assembly guide and drawing pack.
Use indoors or outdoors
All our platforms can be used both indoors as well as outdoors. We use materials that are resistant in any type of weather, without rusting. This means that our step-overs can be left permanently on the roof for example.
Each mini stepover has anti slip steps, making them safer to use than other types of step-ups.
Our range of mini step-overs have been tested to EN 516 : 2006, Class 1-C. This standard that describes 'Prefabricated accessories for roofing. Installations for roof access. Walkways, treads and steps'. Using a hydraulic ram, we carry out the following:
We measure the deflection to the millimetre using a wire transducer.
We send these products out on small pallets, for ease of transport and reduced shipping costs on our customers' behalf. Full assembly instructions are also provided with the units. Because we stock the mini step-overs, delivery is made quickly which means that you will receive the units in no time.