- Wing size: 1000mm L x 1350mm W (each)
- Cage size: 1480mm L x 555mm W (internal)
- Total span: 2600mm (approx)
- Material: 6082T6 high grade aluminium
- Total weight: 24 kg.
- Always familiarise yourself with the Valley-Walk 'Information for use' document before starting any work.
- Never step out of the Valley-Walk frame once in the valley/gutter.
- Wear a safety harness and connect a short lanyard as a reminder not to step out of the frame.
- Work to the HSE Working at Height Guidelines and Working on Fragile Roof Guidelines at all times.
- Do not use in adverse weather conditions.
- Assess the roof for condition and suitability. Complete a risk assessment. Valley-Walk does not provide Fall Arrest or Restraint.
- Always make sure all pin and ‘R’ clips are secured.
Valley Walk is a lightweight, mobile frame designed for light maintenance of valley gutters (inspection, cleaning, resealing). Suitable for use on fragile roofs.
Designed to keep you safe
All Easi Dec products are designed with the safety of the user in mind. Valley Walk is compliant with EN 12811.
How to use on asbestos roofs
Valley Walk can be used on fragile roofs and for the maintenance of valley gutters on asbestos roofs as long as the valley gutter itself is not made of asbestos.
Never walk or touch an asbestos surface, as this could be fatal. [Read about the dangers of asbestos on HSE]
Easy to assemble and use
Valley Walk is lightweight and therefore can be installed and taken down in under 30 minutes. This will help save you time and money in the long run as no specialised labour is required and no time is wasted with the assembly of the system.
The system adjusts to most roof angles and is suitable for symmetrical valleys and can be adjusted to suit asymmetrical designs such as northern lights.
Once assembled, Valley Walk is suitable for one or 2 users.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||28.0000|
|Size (H x L x D)||1480mm x 750mm x 550mm (cage)|