- Height: 668mm
- Width (excluding the hinge and fixing units): approx. 1000mm
- Weight: 28kg
- Tube diameter: 33.7 mm (outer diameter) x 3.2 mm wall thickness
- Tested to withstand downwards pressure to 225 kg
- Tested for 50,000 closures without failure
- Salt spray tested for over 200 hours to assess corrosion performance
- BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016
- EN 13374 Class A
- Self-closing spring: The gate spring is protected in a galvanized cylinder and has adjustable tension.
- Gate stopper: The gate stopper is fully rubberized to prevent damage to the contact point.
- Adjustment mechanism: Installation requires only a few simple tools. No cutting or welding are required.
- Attachment bracket: The attachment bracket is made to work universally on most pipe and angle iron.
A galvanised steel single gate which suits openings of up to 1m. Self-closing. Incredibly sturdy, designed to last.
This single safety gate suits openings of up to 1m (can be cut to size on site for smaller openings).
Designed to keep you safe
This industrial safety gate can provide permanent protection for openings, ladder access points, roof hatches and restricted areas, where regular access for maintenance and inspection is required. Featuring a spring loaded self-closing hinge, it keeps users safe and secure after entering through.
These heavy-duty gates went through thorough testing to ensure safety and durability:
Compliance with European and local safety regulations is incredibly important. Our safety gates meet the latest requirements of:
See the full list of standards the gate complies to in our safety gate brochure.
Perfect for outdoor or indoor use
The gate is entirely galvanised, providing maximum corrosion resistance.
This ensures that the gate will function for decades in any work environment. You can install Kee Gate both indoors and outdoors with no fear that it will fail.
High quality components
Here are some of the components that make Kee Gate special:
Easy to install
Kee Gate is easy to install, can be cut to size on site and does not require any welding.
The gate be attached to most flat iron, square, round tube, or flat surfaces such as walls. The gate comes with the mounting hardware.
Watch the video below or go to our step-by-step guidance page on how to install Kee Gate.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||30.0000|
|Compliance||CE Standards, EN ISO 14122 Part 3|
|Typically ships in||2 working days|