Double self closing industrial safety gate - Galvanised steelex VAT £589.57 inc VAT £707.48An industrial style gate suitable for openings of up to 1.8m. Spring loaded. Can be used to protect areas such as ladder access points, roof hatches, walkways or plant machinery.ex VAT £589.57 inc VAT £707.48
Double self closing industrial safety gate - Galvanised (yellow)ex VAT £615.52 inc VAT £738.62A hi vis industrial style gate suitable for openings of up to 1.8m. Spring loaded. Can be used to protect areas such as ladder access points, roof hatches, walkways or plant machinery.ex VAT £615.52 inc VAT £738.62
Kee Gate for any industrial application
Our gates come in a variety of sizes and finishes, making it easy for you to choose a suitable option for your project.
Designed to keep you safe
These industrial safety gates can provide permanent protection for any openings, ladder access points, roof hatches and restricted areas, where regular access for maintenance and inspection is required. Featuring a spring loaded self-closing hinge, Kee gate keeps users safe and secure after entering through.
These heavy-duty gates went through thorough testing to ensure safety and durability:
- Tested to withstand downwards pressure to 225 kg
- Tested for 50,000 closures without failure
- Salt spray tested for over 200 hours to assess corrosion performance
Compliance with European and local safety regulations is incredibly important. Our safety gates meet the latest requirements of:
- BS EN ISO 14122-3:2016
- EN 13374 Class A
Perfect for outdoor or indoor use
Kee Gate is made of hot dip galvanised steel which makes them incredibly durable, even when permanently used outside.
This makes them compatible with other safety systems such as roof edge protection guardrails and ground mounted railing units.
High quality components
Here are some of the components that make Kee Gate special:
- Self-closing spring: The gate spring is protected in a galvanized cylinder and has adjustable tension.
- Gate stopper: The gate stopper is fully rubberized to prevent damage to the contact point.
- Adjustment mechanism: Installation requires only a few simple tools. No cutting or welding are required.
- Attachment bracket: The attachment bracket is made to work universally on most pipe and angle iron.
Easy to install
Kee Gate is easy to install, can be cut to size on site and does not require any welding.
Watch the video below or go to our step-by-step guidance page on how to install Kee Gate.
There’s an option to suit your project
Our gates come in a variety of sizes and finishes to ensure that there is an option to suit your project:
Get a system overview, read about our gates' compliance to standards, see components and details on recertification in our brochure.