- Just 10-15 minutes to assemble and position
- Featuring unique roll-out anti-slip decking for access
- Adjustable for both height and reach
- Folds flat – fitting easily into a small van or estate car
- No tools required - quick-fix pins only
- Length adjustment - 1.5/2.0/2.5 metres (longer to order)
- Height adjustment - 1.5 to 2.5 metres (higher to order)
- Supplied with stabilisers and fully adjustable handrails
- Constructed from high-grade aluminium
Stairwell maintenance whilst first floor access is maintained.
The clever design of ‘Walk-Thru’ provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor. This is achieved by simply rolling back the aluminium slatted decking as required.
Stairwell access has long been a problem in both social and private housing. Traditional methods using boards and step ladders have resulted in many accidents and have become a focal point for concern by Health & Safety professionals throughout the UK.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||69.9000|
|Size (H x L x D)||1710mm x 180mm x 165mm|